Features and Benefits of PowerFeed for Tomatoes and Vegetables
• Highly soluble nutrients and liquid composts with more of everything your tomatoes and vegetables need to thrive.
• More Fish, More Humic and Trace elements.
• Promotes vigorous growth and larger yields of bigger tastier tomatoes and vegetables.
• Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
• Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
• Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients
Application: Every 1 to 2 weeks.