Australian Black Bone Powder (Peacock Brand) 孔雀堆肥
• Dried powder derived from black boned chicken.
• Bone meal fertilizer is often used by organic gardeners to add phosphorus to garden soil.
• Phosphorus is essential for plants to produce flowers.
• Bone meal phosphorus is easy for plants to take up.
• Using bone meal will help your flowering plants, like roses or bulbs, grow bigger and more plentiful flowers.
• Bone meal is also useful for balancing out other high nitrogen, organic soil amendments.
NPK ratio: 3 - 2 - 1.5
Application to plant - twice a month.