Organic Compost A+ by O' Green Living
• OGL Organic compost is a mixture of horticulture waste that is broken down using microorganisms bacteria.
• OGL organic compost fertilizer has an amazing ability to improve the soil’s water retention while simultaneously improving water drainage.
• Organic compost fertilizer can last longer in the soil as compared to synthetic fertilizer.
• Therefore. It is able to improve and maintain nutrition in the soil.
• Spreading out the Organic compost evenly on the soil can help keep the diseases at bay and keep the soil rich in nutrients for healthy plant growth.
How to Use
Add a top mulch of OGL Organic Compost to your existing soil or add it to the roots mixed with soil.