Liquid seaweed is made from Tasmanian bull kelp (Durvillea potatorum), one of the world’s richest sources of micro-nutrients, alginic acid, essential amino acids, minerals, and other complex organic compounds.
Made from a natural bacterial fermentation process to liquefy the kelp and maximize the seaweed’s high nutrient levels.
• Improved nutrient uptake
• Increase root development
• Stronger stem growth
• Increased photosynthesis
• Increased yield
• Longer shelf life
• Improved quality
• To be used as part of a balanced plant nutrition program
The most efficient way to apply environmentally friendly organic liquid seaweed is as a foliar spray. It can also be used as a seed/seedling treatment.
Compatible with most herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and foliar fertilizers. It is not compatible with any acidic or acidic-based products. A jar compatibility test is recommended prior to tank mixing.
Best results are achieved when applied:
• In the cool of the day
• When watering seedlings
• On very early plant growth
• On flushes in mature stock
• Pre-fruit set
• At fruit set
• At any time the plant is put under severe stress situations like excess water, not enough water, too hot, too cold.