NUTRICOTE® 14-13-13 Controlled Release Fertilizer (Type 180 days) 460gm
• NUTRICOTE® is a high-quality compound fertilizer coated in a unique resin to ensure a precise, controlled release of nutrients.
• The durable, resilient and uniform coating allows the penetration of water and subsequent release of fertilizer into the soil or potting medium.
• NUTRICOTE® 14-13-13 Type 180 will release 80% of its Nitrogen evenly over 180 (+-) days at a constant temperature of 27° C.
• The rate of release of NUTRICOTE® is moderately affected by temperature. As temperatures turn warmer, the rate of release of nutrients will increase, coinciding with the rate of plant growth.
• Consistent rate of release provides steady feeding according to your plants' nutritional needs.
• Reduced leaching, so optimum fertilizer levels are maintained.
• Manufactured in Japan.
Direction for use
NUTRICOTE® should be applied according to soil or growing media conditions and the specific nutrients requirement of the plants being grown.
STEP 1 - Determine whether your plant requires sensitive, medium, or heavy feeding.
Sensitive Plants - Orchids, Ferns, Azelea, Gardenia, Forestry Seedlings, Rhododendron, Greenhouse vegetables, African violets, succulents.
Medium Feeding Plants - Nursery plants, Cut flowers, Bedding plants, Woody Ornamentals.
Heavy Feeding Plants - Potted Plants, foliage plants.
STEP 2 - Determine the diameter of the pot and follow the Application rates chart below.
*Application rates are a guideline only. On large containers for which condition may vary considerably. Gardener may wish to modify the rates based on your own experience.
t - 1 teaspoons = 5 grams
T- 1 Tablespoon = 15 grams
C - 1 Cup = 240 grams
Total Nitrogen (N)
- 8.5% Ammonical Nitrogen
- 5.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)
Soluble Potash (K2O)