Features and Benefits of Organic Fish Fertilizer PowerFeed
• Boosts plant growth and vigour.
• Stimulates flowering and fruiting.
• Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
• Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
• Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
Typical Analysis: W/V: Nitrogen (N) 12.0%. Phosphorus (P) 1.4%. Potassium (K) 7.0%
Application: Every 1 to 2 weeks.
Difference between Seasol and PowerFeed
Seasol is made from two species of seaweed - Bull Kelp (Durvillaea potatorum), Chile Bull Kelp (Durvillaea Antarctica) and Knotted Kelp (Aschophyllum nodosum).
Seasol seaweed concentrate is a complete garden health treatment that contains plant nutrients, trace elements, alginic acid and other bioactive compounds.
Seasol promotes healthy roots, encourages beneficial soil micro-organisms, stimulates flowering and fruiting and helps plants to cope with stresses like heat, drought, pest and disease attack.
PowerFeed is a Fertilizer. It is made from fish base which is fortified with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. (N 12%: P 1.4%: K 7%) respectively.
Powerfeed also contains dynamic soil improvers in the form of humic acids.
These compounds work at very low rates and are literally like adding liquid composts to the soil.
PowerFeed is also a clay breaker. It stimulates beneficial soil microbial actively and markedly reduces leaching in sandy soils.