Bean Sprouter Kit with Water Filter
✔️ Body Material: Food-grade PP Plastic, safe and durable.
✔️ Lightweight, and easy to use.
✔️ No soil required. Grow nutritious and tasty sprouts from seeds year-round.
✔️ Suitable for growing mung bean, kangkong water spinach, alfalfa, wheatgrass, black beans, buckwheat, green pea, radish, microgreen, and much more.
The Bean Sprouter kit comes 5 components:
1. PP material lid,
2. White water filter with natural stone,
3. Solid planting grid,
4. Cultivation barrel,
5. Water storage and drainage plate.
How to grow?
1. Add pre-soaked bean seeds into the planting grid (pre-soak the seed overnight).
2. Cover the planting grid with filter, rinse the seeds with tap water (twice a day) and cover the kit with the lid.
3. Drain off any overnight water then repeat step 2.
Note: During a hot day, you can use tap water to rinse through the seeds more than twice a day to reduce heat.
Dimension: 180mmL x 200mmH
Disclaimer: The actual color of
the products may be slightly different from the image due to different monitors
and light effects.