Features and Benefits of PowerFeed for Flowers, Fruits and Citrus
• Contains the perfect balance of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium to enhance flowering and fruit growth without producing excessive foliage.
• Consists of other essential nutrients for plant growth: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc, and manganese.
• It has 30% more fish emulsion and 30% more liquid compost than standard PowerFeed plus chelated iron to minimize leaf yellowing.
• Promotes vigorous flowering and longer lasting blooms (even after the flowers have been cut).
• Enhances fruit production and quality.
• Contains added iron to minimize leaf yellowing and promote healthy budding, flowering and fruiting
• Contains active liquid composts which improve soil structure.
• Helps to break down clay and reduce nutrient losses in sandy soils.
• Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
• A low phosphorus formulation suitable for use on all plants including natives.
Application: Every 1 to 2 weeks.