Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a natural sand harvested from dried up freshwater lakes.
It is made up of fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called Diatoms (algae), easily crumbles into a fine powder.
It is 100% natural, safe and have multiple uses.
• Sprinkle or mix Diatomaceous Earth directly on your soil to prevent and kill Ants, Aphids, Mealy bugs, Thrips, Snails, Beetles, Cockroaches, Bugs and etc.
• Safe to earthworms
• It can also improve drainage and acts as a soil conditioner.
• You can also mix DE into your compost pile to eliminate odours.
• Rub DE directly into your dog’s fur to prevent fleas and ticks infestation.
• You can even add into their food!
• 100% Food Grade Quality (Amorphous)
• Made and Pack in Australia
• SGS Tested and Certified
• Packed in licensed food processing facility
• Safe for all pets & plants