Features and Benefits of Organic Seaweed Extract Seasol
• Stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
• Promotes vigorous flowering and fruiting and overall garden health.
• Helps plants cope with all kinds of stress, such as heat, drought and frost.
• Gives plants better resistance to sucking insects and fungal attack.
• Safe to use on all plants including natives at any time.
• Improves seed germination and reduces transplant shock.
• Helps to increase nutrient uptake, so when fertilisers are applied they are much more effective.
Application: Every 2 to 4 weeks.
Difference between Seasol and PowerFeed
Seasol is made from two species of seaweed - Bull Kelp (Durvillaea potatorum), Chile Bull Kelp (Durvillaea Antarctica) and Knotted Kelp (Aschophyllum nodosum).
Seasol seaweed concentrate is a complete garden health treatment that contains plant nutrients, trace elements, alginic acid and other bioactive compounds.
Seasol promotes healthy roots, encourages beneficial soil micro-organisms, stimulates flowering and fruiting and helps plants to cope with stresses like heat, drought, pest and disease attack.
PowerFeed is a Fertilizer. It is made from fish base which is fortified with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. (N 12%: P 1.4%: K 7%) respectively.
Powerfeed also contains dynamic soil improvers in the form of humic acids.
These compounds work at very low rates and are literally like adding liquid composts to the soil.
PowerFeed is also a clay breaker. It stimulates beneficial soil microbial actively and markedly reduces leaching in sandy soils.